The Penacook Historical Society - Flour Mill quilt square

19. Flour Mill – Marguerite Ketchum

The Four Mill at the lower end of Commercial Street was built in 1857. The ownership changed several times, the last being Stratton & Company. In 1953, the Allied Kid Company purchased the building and in 1976 it was acquired by the Allied Leather Company.

20. Episcopal Church – Verna Mattice

The Episcopal Church was built in 1890 after its members had used the Congregational Chapel on the Boscawen side for about ten years. It was designed on the lines of a church in Cornwall, England.